We want to help make your application process to Briercrest as smooth as possible, so let’s get started together. Please contact us if you have any questions at any point throughout your application process.
Review Admission Requirements
- Be a professing and practicing Christian.
- This includes understanding and respecting the Briercrest Statement of Faith.
- Commit to live by the standards set out by Briercrest College and Seminary.
- This includes agreeing to live by the Briercrest College Student Responsibilities and Expectations
- Have earned a high school diploma with a minimum average of 65 per cent in five approved courses which must include a grade of at least 60 per cent in one academic English course.
- Complete and submit all portions of the College Application Portfolio.
Take a detailed look by reading our full admission requirements.
Complete online application
When you’re ready to apply, fill out the online application.
Contact your provincial Ministry of Education to request that your final high school transcript be sent to Briercrest College. You can find your respective contact information by selecting your province below. If you are from Ontario, New Brunswick, Nunavut, Quebec, you’ll need to contact your high school to obtain an official high school transcript.
If you’re applying and you’re not finished grade 12 yet, you can request an official transcript from your provincial Ministry of Education after you’ve finished one semester of grade 12.
- British Columbia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
Send transcripts to:
Briercrest College and Seminary
510 College Drive
Caronport SK S0H 0S0
Please take note of the following:
- Faxed or emailed copies of your high school transcripts will not be accepted as official copies
- The Academic Services office at Briercrest reserves the right to request additional information from any applicant
- Once accepted, you will be required to pay a $200 non-refundable confirmation deposit. This deposit will be credited toward paying your tuition, and will confirm your intention of attending the College.