Student Success Centre
The Student Success Centre provides personalized guidance and support to help all students fully participate in the Briercrest learning community. We work in collaboration with other departments at Briercrest to equip and empower students to work toward their academic, vocational, ministry, and life goals.
At the Student Success Centre you can find helpful resources for the nitty-gritty of academic work, opportunities to connect with fellow peers, and opportunities to explore and discover how God has shaped and gifted you for lives of service in His kingdom.
Supports and resources offered include:
- Bridging Support for first-year students making the transition from high school to higher education.
- Academic Coaching to help students develop and strengthen their confidence as learners and to equip them with the skills and mindset necessary for successful learning.
- Academic Accommodations and support for students who have short-term or permanent learning or physical disabilities.
- Tutoring for specific courses.
- Workshops to target specific academic skills such as writing a research paper.
- Resources for improving organization, time management, and academic skills.
- Drop-in Support for those times when you just need a little nudge in the right direction.