Summer Event Coordinator
The Events Department is looking for a Summer Events Coordinator to plan and implement events for groups visiting our campus. This role will require a high level of customer service and will work closely with international students.
Note: This term position runs from May 4th to August 21, 2020
- Actively support and promote the vision and mission of Briercrest College and Seminary
- This role requires a self-starter with previous hospitality experience
- Ability to work with students whose first language is not English
- Ability to work collaboratively in a flexible environment
- Min Grade 12 education
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Completion of the Food Safety Course is an asset
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends as needed
- This position reports to the Events Coordinator
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application.