Travel and Care Coordinators (Casual)
Briercrest Christian Academy (BCA) offers the English+ Program for international students to learn English as a second language and provide for the personal and academic needs of the students. BCA requires two Travel and Care Coordinators (1 male, 1 female, or married couple) to mentor, provide care and travel with international students attending BCA for the 2021/2022 school year.
NOTE: These are casual positions which will require evenings & weekends (approx. 8 hrs./week)
- Agreement to live within the Briercrest Institutional Covenant and align with the mission, vision, and values of Briercrest College and Seminary
- High school diploma, post-Secondary education an asset
- Experience working with high school, and/or international students
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong organization and budgeting skills
- Enthusiasm and creativity to run events well
- Mentoring international BCA students
- Planning evening/weekend events and activities for international students - three weekends a month. This includes shopping trips, cultural exposure trips, community events, visits to surrounding cities, etc.
- Weekend trips to places like Saskatoon, Calgary, or Edmonton. Longer trips during school breaks include travel to Manitoba, Northern Saskatchewan, Alberta, or B.C.
- Driving school vans (for local trips, weekend travel, airport shuttles)
- Meeting with supervisor for weekly team meetings
- Maintaining travel budget
- These positions report to the English+ Program Coordinator
Applicants should submit a cover letter, résumé/CV, names of three references and any specified documents by email to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employees of Briercrest College and Seminary are required to sign and adhere to our Institutional Covenant. Please review the covenant prior to submitting your application